Thursday, May 04, 2006

"Don't Say a prayer for me know"


So Yeah, there are 2 songs in this drawing. The first is "Save a Prayer" made popular by Duran Duran, but I was listening to the Push Kings verison of the song that was on the Double Agent 1980 comp on Double Agent Records. I have to say that it maybe the greatest covers comp ever put out.

At the Bottom there is a quote from a Marine Research song. The quote is "A million things I am unlikely ever to carry out/But I like the make-believe." I had changed the quote to "there a million I will never do but..." Basically, I had a crush on a girl and I didn't want to make a move. I just enjoyed the crush.

The Girl in this drawing will later resurface in a drawing inspired bu a Crabs song.

I only have the Marine Research song on vinyl and I dont quite have the paintence to rip so, I will leave you with:

Push Kings - Save A Prayer

No comments: